|This is a club dedicated to the anime and manga series of Record of Lodoss War created by Ryo Mizuno. We encourage all fans of Lodoss to join and submit pieces of fan art, cosplay, and fan fiction to be displayed in the club gallery! Joining is open to all fans, no approval required.|
- All submissions (except fan characters) should be submitted to the Featured gallery, and will be sorted into other albums by the founder.
- We accept only fan art, cosplay, crafts, and writing specifically for the setting of Lodoss. We do not accept general fantasy art, art merely inspired by Lodoss, or fan art for similar series.
- Fan or original characters created for RPGs or fan fiction set in Lodoss are acceptable. Please submit to the Fan Characters folder.
- We will accept submissions for the Legend of Crystania anime, which is a continuation of a Lodoss storyline.
- We do not accept submissions for the Rune Soldier anime and manga, though it is set in the same fantasy world as Lodoss.
- Crossover fan art, fiction, and cosplay between other series or fandoms is accepted.
- We do not discriminate by quality. Lodoss has a rather small fandom and we see maybe 10-20 submissions a month, so we accept any and all art.
- Art that violates deviantART rules will not be accepted.
- Official art, screenshots, or fan art that you are not the creator of is not accepted. We may make exceptions for wallpapers, icons, and stamps since it is kind of a grey area.
- Pornographic images will not be approved, but we do allow nudity that abides by dA rules.
- Art submission is open to non-members, you don’t need to join to submit! Non-members and members will have all submissions moderated to insure that submissions are relevant and abide by deviantART’s rules. Contributors can submit freely, but members are only promoted to Contributor status when they consistently submit artwork. Membership
- Anyone may join the club, there is no approval necessary. However, basic members will require their art to be approved before submitting it.
- Contributors are invited by the founder. They are long-time members who have contributed a significant amount to the group. Contributors can submit art freely.